The doocot is annexed accommodation comprising:
- a light and airy living room equipped with reclining sofa, reclining armchair, SMART TV and Netflix..
- fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans.
- utility room with washing machine, iron, ironing board, picnic chairs and games.
- modern shower room with wc, vanity unit, sink, and large walk in shower.
- spacious double bedroom with full length mirror, occasional chair, bookshelf, books and “Alexa”.
- free Wifi.
- there is a parking bay to the side of the property and an area of garden is set aside for the sole use of guests. This area is provided with seating, table and chiminea.
- guests are welcome to use the expansive grounds of the main property.
- Charleton Golf Club is less than 5 minutes walk, is open to the public and serves food all day.
- Colinsburgh is less than 5 minutes by car and has a grocery store, petrol station and pub.
- Kilconquar is 5 minutes by car and has a number of eateries including Kilconquhar Castle.
- Elie is less than 10 minutes by car as is Shell Bay, one of the finest beaches in the area. The rest of the East Neuk is a relaxing drive.
- The centre of St Andrews can be reached in less than 20 minutes and Edinburgh in less than an hour. Perthshire and Stirlingshire are both an easy drive away.
YOU MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING LINKS USEFUL:
Fife and its events www.visitfife.com
The Pittenweem Arts festival www.pittenweemartsfestival.co.uk
Charleton Golf Club www.charleton.co.uk
Fife Coastal Path www.fifecoastalpath.co.uk
Scottish Heritage Tours www.heritagetours.co.uk
Scottish Wildlife Trust www.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk